Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Filming Day

After having two acts of the Parable of the Soils shot, we are about to (God willing) kill two birds (actually 3) with one stone tomorrow, with another day of filming.

I'm hoping to get the 2nd, 3rd and even 4th soils' parts done, or at least the greater half of each. There are indoor scenes which must be done another time. But if it goes as planned, this will be the biggest step taken so far. It will also mean a longer day of filming and concentration.

Man. I'm tired and I have to admit it. My dad really helped with brainstorming how in the world to portray a certain scene, earlier, so I'm thankful he was there to help. Otherwise my brain was preparing to fray out!

Yep. Busy. What a wonderful life God has given me. It's rich, full, blessed, and buuuussssyyy..... yeah. I like it that way, despite the staying up till' midnight trying to finish storyboards and other numerous things!

Well, that's all for now. Blessings to all of you, well, you 2 visitors who happened to drop in.
Thanks for reading, anyway!

Sincerely,
Leah Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment